Conveyor Systems for Material Handling
Belt Conveyors are widely used throughout the Concrete & Quarry Industries; as a mode to move aggregates from point A to point B. A giant leap of innovation in belt styles and designs since the 1970’s has seen new synthetic belt become available. Belt conveyors can now be used in many associated applications now.
Over the past 28 years, Kearney Material Handling has supplied belt conveyors of all lengths & sizes to industry leading clients. Applications range from Aggregates to Calcium Pellets to Chemicals Powders.
We design to suit our client’s needs, this entails a lengthy consultation at an early stage to determine all necessary information about the product being transported, the space confines and the span.
Kearney Material Handling’s design & manufacturing process is straight forward:
- Consultation (may incl. site visit)
Kearney Material Handling can provide you with two types of belt; Multi Ply Flat & Chevron. All belts supplied by Kearney Material Handling are constructed to withstand the rigor of everyday life in an industrial setting; meaning product, such as Ash, Coal, Pellets, Chemicals, Foodstuff, Lime, Rock & Sand.
Designed to accommodate larger particles of a substance at a steep incline, Chevron Belts are perfect for the task. Kearney Material Handling has regularly used Chevron Belt Conveyors in the past to move product within a confined space. These are very tough and durable, meaning, they can withstand impact and normal wear & tear.
Due to agreements with some of the best spare parts suppliers around Europe, Kearney Material Handling can provide you with top quality spare parts, incl. scares, rollers, bearings, gearboxes, etc.
The industries serviced by our Conveyors range have typically been:
- Powder: Pneumatics (e.g. lean phase & dense phase)
- Belt: Aggregates (servicing quarries and sand & gravel pits)
- Screw: Conveying of powders, granules, etc
- Friction back belt: i.e. Handling of fragile products i.e. pellets used mainly in provender mill applications
- Elevator: used in all industries to lift product vertically in confined spaces
- Roller: Handling of boxed or bagged products on finish lines for palletising
- Chevron: Typically used in confined spaces and horticultural applications
Case Study: Celtic Sea Minerals
View Celtic Sea Conveyors Project or view a video of an installed conveyor in the the same project below.
Don't hesitate to give us a call on:
+ 353 4697 31461
Request a Callback
We know that our clients are very busy people. Why not request a call back to chat about our products. Just fill in the form. We will have someone call you at your designated time. Thank you