KSA Kearney Silo Auditing
The KSA Kearney Silo Auditing process is the only one of its kind. It has taken years to develop, with the assistance of various
consultants in their areas of expertise. We found this process necessary to meet the changing demands being placed on plant operators and managers, to the ever changing requirements of legislation being placed upon them i.e:
- Safety, Health and Welfare at work act 2005 – Link
- Safety, Health and Welfare at work (General Application Regulations) 2007 – Link
- Safety, Health and Welfare at work (Quarrying) Regulations Draft 2007
These place particular emphasis for responsibility on plant operators in terms of proper inspection and maintenance of equipment. This process applies in particular to storage silos and its protective equipment and gives us a procedure for inspection and when implemented will ensure compliance with legislation. Under the KSA process documents, we hold all records for 5 years in accordance with applicable legislation.
Our Silo Auditing Procedure
1. On site inspection:
- Visual – Opening Inspection Doors
- Opening Lid
- Checking supply of air pressure, power, etc.
2. Logging & Reporting:
- Creating Records i.e. Type, Model, etc.
- Year (Where Possible…)
- Parts availability and costings.
- For improvements in efficiency, operation and safety.
- Advice on service if required, timescale, parts, labour and costings.
- On completion of above steps, certification of filter will be dated, signed, and stamped, and you will be advised of next inspection.
The procedure for inspecting and maintenance of storage silos in the quarrying industry – Compliant with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005.
The Process Addresses:
- Real Health and Safety Issues
- Lack of Maintenance
- Potential for Explosion
- Personal Injury & Possible Death
- Environment Issues (Emissions)
- Certificate of Compliance to Manufacturers Specifications
For more information on our Silo Auditing process or to make an enquiry, please fill in our contact form or call us on +353 4697 31461
Don't hesitate to give us a call on:
+ 353 4697 31461
Request a Callback
We know that our clients are very busy people. Why not request a call back to chat about our products. Just fill in the form. We will have someone call you at your designated time. Thank you